We are in our 3rd year of the Facility Advertising Program. This program was developed to raise funds to help reduce costs for extracurricular opportunities for our entire school district. Over the past two years, we have raised a little over $10,000, and we hope to continue increasing this revenue.
We typically realize an audience of 1,000 people (teams, bands, cheerleaders, fans, etc.) at home events in our stadium, and 200 people (teams, fans, etc.) per soccer game and track meet. Events held in the stadium include Varsity football & soccer games, JV football games, track meets at all levels, and charity events. This year, we are again hosting the PIAA District 2 Cross-Country Championships. This event brought about 2,000 patrons last year, from 45 schools, from Susquehanna to Pike to Luzerne counties.
We offer the opportunity to advertise on the fences that surround the football field and stadium. In addition, we offer advertising space on our fences surrounding our baseball and softball fields on the high school campus, and the parking area by the stadium field house and football practice field.
If interested, please submit an application, which can be downloaded below.
We hope that you support the students in the Lakeland School District.
- Complete the application by selecting the desired location, material type, and term length.
- Send the application to the Lakeland School District by mail, fax, or email. Attn: LFAP
- Email your company logo/design to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval (Logo must be .jpeg/PDF/.png with 2:1 aspect ratio).
- Once approved, the District will notify advertiser, with an invoice for total payment due.
- Once payment is received, the sign will be ordered.
- When the sign is on site, the District will notify the advertiser to come on campus to select specific fence panel.
If you have questions, or would like additional information about this advertising program, call 570-254-9485