Xfinity 60 Day Free Trial Internet Connection
Xifinity is offering free internet access to families for 60 days.
How do I get free Xfinity WiFi?
Xfinity Wifi On Demand Passes
- Enable WiFi access on your laptop, tablet, phone, or other WiFi-enabled device.
- Select “xfinitywifi” from your list of available wifi networks.
- Select “Get Started” and pick the WiFi pass that meets your needs.
xFinity | Wifi On Demand Passes
https://wifi.xfinity.com › xwod
Spectrum to offer students free internet amid COVID-19 school closures. To enroll in the program, call 1-844-488-8395.
- We'll partner with school districts to make sure local communities are aware of these tools to help students learn remotely.
- We'll open our WiFi hotspots across our footprint for public use.
- We'll continue to offer Spectrum Internet Assist, our high-speed broadband program to eligible low-income households.
- We'll offer new free access to internet and WiFi for 60 days for new PreK-12, college student and educator (PreK-12 teachers and college/university professors) households who don't currently have internet or WiFi service, and at any service level up to 100 Mbps.
- We won't terminate service for residential or small business customers who face difficult economic circumstances related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Similarly, we won't charge late fees for those customers facing difficult economic circumstances related to the pandemic.
- As always, we do not have data caps or hidden fees.
- No installation fees for any new students accounts, even if it is a NO Drop.
- Discounted standalone rate for 15Mb of $24.99.
- Students in the Free Lunch program will be provided 15Mb at no cost for 60 days. The school will need to provide a list of eligible students.
- Students that reside in a home with a previous bad debt, will still be eligible.
We can not enter a house, so to provide this, the students home must have coax INSIDE. We can do all outside work and in a SELECT few cases we can run a temporary drop into a window.
The parent of the student will be required to sign a rental agreement for all equipment.
For the free 60 days accounts, at the end of the free term, an Adams Cable representative will call to schedule a pick up of equipment or to revert the account to a monthly subscription at the normal rates.