Welcome Kindergarten Students and Families!
Please utilize the Google Classroom or web-based platform created by your teachers to access planned instruction.
If you finish your assignments and are looking for more, please visit the Curriculum and Instruction: Instructional Resources for Families tab on the District Website.
Google Classroom and web-based platform information for your grade is listed below. Please note, as we transition to planned instruction, "class join codes" were removed from the district website to protect student privacy. If your child did not already join his/her classroom when previously announced, please contact your child's teacher.
Kindergarten Google Classroom Access: Mayfield & Scott
1. Click the link below:
2. Click the "+" sign in the top right hand corner of the page, and select "Join Class"
3. Enter the Class Codes for the Class(es) You'd Like to Join:
- Kindergarten Mayfield & Scott:
- Mrs. Rogowski:
- K-2 Life Skills: Miss Stanton:
4. Once logged in, choose the "Classwork" tab at the top of the page for a list of weekly activities.
* You will only need to follow these steps the first time you join.
Kindergarten Mayfield Reading and Math Intervention/Coaching Pages
Kindergarten Scott Campus Reading and Math Intervention/Coaching Page