Registration occurs at the District Office from 9-11am and 1-3pm by appointment. Please call the registrar (570-254-9485 ext. 1000) to schedule an appointment.
Registration forms can be downloaded above.
**Students cannot enroll without submitting acceptable proofs of residency, proof of immunizations, proof of age, and prior discipline record form (transfer students only).
Bring the following when you come to register your child:
- Completed registration paperwork found by following this link, or you can complete it upon arrival
- Your child's up-to-date immunization records
- 4 doses of tetanus (1 dose on or after 4th birthday)
- 4 doses of diphtheria (1 dose on or after 4th birthday)
- 3 doses of polio
- 2 doses of measles
- 2 doses of mumps
- 1 dose of rubella (German measles)
- 3 doses of hepatitis B
- 2 doses of varicella (chickenpox) or evidence of immunity
*The only exceptions to the school laws for immunization are medical reasons and religious beliefs. If your child is exempt from immunizations, your child may be removed from school during a disease outbreak.
- Parent/Legal Guardianship Identification:
- Current Driver's License/ Non-Driver's License
- Federal, State or Municipal employment photo identification, or Passport
- Proof of age:
- Child's original birth certificate
- Notarized copy of the child's birth certificate
- Original baptismal certificate indicating the child's date of birth
- Copy of the record of baptism – notarized or duly certified and showing the date of birth
- Two current proofs of residency.
- Mortgage settlement sheet
- Current utility bill (gas, electric, cable, telephone
- Recent property tax bill
- Valid driver's license or change of address card with your current address
- Letter from Social Security Office with current address
- Foster care/childcare and DHS letters are acceptable for registration when a student is in the care of a foster/child care agency
- Valid DOT identification card
- Current credit card bill
- Recent vehicle registration with current address
- Voter Registration Card showing current address
- Recent bank statement with current address
- IRS Statement or other wage and tax statements e.g., W2, 1040, 1099
- Shelter placement or residency letters are acceptable for homeless students
- Original lease with name(s) of parents/legal guardians and children
- Signed property sales agreement, followed by original copy of settlement papers within 45 calendar days of settlement
If you have registration questions, please call 570-254-9485 ext. 1000