Welcome to the Home Access Center Informational Page below you will find instructions on how to register for the Home Access Center (HAC).
If you follow the link below for the HAC you will be prompted with the following page
To register please click on the "click here to register for HAC" link on the bottom of the login screen.
You will be taken to the following screen:
You must enter all the information exactly as it is entered on your contact information not your students. If you have a different residence than your student please enter that information.
(First and Last Name of the Guardian, not the student)
Please do not use your student's ID as a username.
Due to different entries for townships please try TWP or Township
If it says that Contact information has been found but an email address could not be found or that your contact information was not found please fill out the following google form to have your information updated:
If you enter any invalid information you will just be taken back to the registration screen for you to re-enter your information. If you are having difficulties please contact your student's School's Office to verify your contact information.
Lakeland Jr. Sr. High School 570-254-9485 x2000
Lakeland Elementary Mayfield Campus 570-254-9485 x4000
Lakeland Elementary Scott Campus 570-254-9485 x3000
The Parent Portal provides the following functionality to guardians and students:
• Register for Home Access Center online. An email will be sent allowing a password to be set.
• Reset a password, if forgotten.
• View demographic information for the student, such as student name, birth date, gender, building, grade, counselor, and homeroom number.
• View emergency contact information for the student.
• View student and guardian address information.
• Update your email address.
• View the student's attendance information in calendar format, with color-coded absence types.
• View the student's current schedule in the Lakeland Jr. Sr. High School
• View the student's classwork information from Gradebook.
• Click on the name of a teacher, counselor, or school building to send an e-mail.
• Subscribe to email alerts for Attendance and Course Averages.
Once you are registered for the HAC you will have access to the Family Application.
Here’s where to get the eSchoolPLUS Family App for free:
For iPad, iPod Touch, and iPhone, use App Store.
For Android devices, use Google Play Store app.
For Kindle Fire and Fire phones, use Amazon App Store.
The app is supported on: iOS 7.1+ (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) and Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich)+
eSchoolPLUS Family App User Guide